Monday, September 05, 2005

another sleepless night

I have got to get back on a normal sleeping schedule. My body would like to be a night owl, but with early morning schedules, that just doesn't work for me. However, I am not yet adjusted to "non-vacation sleeping hours" and thus am wide awake.

We had a meeting with all the moms and tutors today and it was LONG. Thankfully I understood most of it otherwise it would have been longer. Then we got the kids registered for school. The 8 that are approved to be in our care already will be coming on Saturday and will start school on Monday. Actually Zoro and Claudiu will be home-schooled for a while because they are 11 and 12 and have never been to school (except for 2 months last spring). They are great boys though and I look forward to spending some time with them, though I will not been working with them full-time. They do not require kindergarten in Romania, so the 3 youngest from Casa Nadia will also be staying home once they eventually move in. We may consider kindergarten during the spring semester.

Please continue to pray with us about all the details to be worked out over the next few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarita said...

Angela my friend! I miss you and I am so glad to be able to read about what happens in your life : ) I am praying for you always!

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home